I've finally decided to start an anonymous blog. So I've gotten so far as to set it up, but it's a busy weekend, so I won't actually be able to post anything until next week. That way I can stew on the catalyst for this blog a little more and maybe be able to get it across in a coherent manner, which if you read my other blog, you know can sometimes be a challenge for me. ;) Speaking of which, I don't mind if you know who I really am, so how do I let you know? I suppose you can email me and ask, and if I know who you are and know you're not someone who knows the flesh and blood me, I could tell you. How is letting our cyber-buds know our alter-egos usually done here?
Anyway, just wanted to let you all know you have a new neighbor. See you around.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the building!
One thing you can do is give non-searchable hints. Spell it out, like if your name were Ann you could say you were Ay-en-en. Or rhyming: "rhymes with pan."
When I started mine, I also emailed anyone who had ever emailed me and told them about the new place.
It is hard, though. I left LOTS of people behind, just because I don't have a way to let them know.
I want to know what this catalyst was! Very much so.
Post a Comment