Today I am going to write about a sensitive issue. I first pulled almost all of my old posts back into draft mode, because I really can't have there be any risk at all that someone who knows me in actual physical space versus cyberspace stumble across this.
Actually, it is so important that this be kept under wraps until those involved are ready for it to become public knowledge, that I am going to ask you to disregard that first paragraph. I won't be writing about anything here, on the off chance that, in the time I've had this apartment, someone I know has found it and recognized the similarities to situations in my life. Instead, I am going to obtain a second residence in the apartment building. Since I would like the input of my usual readers here, if you would like my new address (when it's established, today or tomorrow), send me an email. I'm going to try to set up one of those invitation-only blogs, but I've never done that before, so we'll see how that works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd like the address, if you don't mind.
I'd like it, too.
No problem - it's sugarmag at live dot com
Post a Comment